I finally booked my return flight home yesterday, and I am set to return to the states on September 27th-30 days from today!
This stretch will most likely be the toughest, but I at least I know that I am over the hump now.
On a side note, I discovered that ESPN360, like just about every other streaming video service, does not work over here. So, my original gameplan to watch football via that site is a total bust. I also found out that there is not a single place in Bangalore that has a satellite capable of broadcasting American ESPN where I could catch any college football action next week. However, I was able to secure a slingbox password from a guy over here who has agreed to let me log in when he is not using it. Thus, it appears that I will be able to catch some action, at least working around the whole time difference!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You should see if you can find a proxy site. It basically allows you to mask your IP address so it appears that you're in the US. My friends overseas use them to watch Hulu and the like. I bet you can find one that will work with ESPN360.
ReplyDelete