Friday, August 21, 2009

Looking forward to Saturday

Even though I'm extremely busy right now, I'm going to take a little time on Saturday morning to check out one of the golf courses here. We are playing at Eagleton Golf Club this week, which appears to be a decent course, and will likely be really cheap in comparison to any course in the states.

I initially was going to bring my clubs, etc. along, but then I realized I probably would play a maximum of maybe three times while I was here, so it wouldn't be worth the hassle. What I didn't consider was that if I did happen to play, I probably should have brought at least some balls, glove, tees, etc. I've been told that I can purchase what I need at the club, so I'm hoping that is the case and also that I'll be able to hit the 'loaner' clubs. Otherwise, this attempt at taking some time to relax may not exactly go as planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment