Wednesday, August 19, 2009

It's About that Time...

With college football season set to begin in about two weeks, I really need to start researching more on how I am going to keep up with the action. My original plan, along with the ESPN contracts for the SEC this year, was to try and catch as many of the games as possible on ESPN360. I'm not sure how likely that is just yet, and also with the time difference (I am 10.5 hours ahead) the early game (11am CST) and night games (7:45pm CST) are probably the only ones I would be able to see live. I'm banking on the fact that there are plenty of places around here with a satellite that can pick up U.S. channels. Even though we have satellite at the residence, the only football I'll see on the t.v. in my room is not the kind you are thinking about. I definitely considered purchasing a SlingBox before I left for this very reason, but elected to cancel my cable outright instead. I did bring my cables along where I can hook up my computer to a t.v., though. WDE!


No comments:

Post a Comment