Hello and welcome to my blog. I am new to the blogging world, but thought it was the perfect time to set one up once I arrived in Bangalore, India. I will try to update as much as possible to share stories, pictures, and videos from my experiences, but I'm not making any promises on the frequency of updates, primarily due to the uncertainly of my work schedule.
Someone once told me that if you were starting a blog, you need to put up several entries before telling folks the address, as it is anticlimatic if you follow the address to the blog and all you see is a welcome. Thus, I have included several entries at the onset for your entertainment.
Additionally, if you are a blog follower and do not already use Google Reader, I highly recommend it.
Map of Bengaluru
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment