Thursday, June 10, 2010

Wraparound Belts

The majority of the men over here wear these wraparound belts. If you google it, all the search results are for women, so I can't even show you a picture of what I'm talking about. However, they honestly remind me of a long slap bracelet.








Is it because Indians, in general, are very slim and maybe they were purchased at a bargain and just couldn't find their size? Or, maybe this 'style' comes in one size fits all? Perhaps they wonder why I wear the belts that I do?

However, maybe they are on to something here, because it certainly does make you look skinnier if your belt is that long. I am a little curious how the slots work on one, though, but have yet to examine one up close. That is if they really are 10 sizes to big. Maybe I'll bring one back with me to the states and give off the perception of dropping some lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment